ParkerWhite is in search of a full-time Account Manager to help manage our growing client base of healthcare and healthy lifestyle accounts. The Account Manager will be the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions. They must be a quick learner in both our clients’ businesses and the agency’s business processes. Ideal candidates will have at least 3-years agency or in-house marketing experience, excellent communication, presentation and organization skills. Strong writing expertise is needed for writing email correspondences, proposals, and creative briefs. And must have a positive attitude and inspired work ethic that aligns with our dynamic culture.
- Working with account, creative and digital teams to manage projects to completion
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client and market developments
- Provides clients with project timelines and manages internal updates
- Helps manage project schedules and agency workflow
- Coordinates and authorizes quotations for client approval
- Proofreads and approves copy, design, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same
- Prepares month-end overviews of client’s current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Understand paid media and organic search optimization, social media, analytics and insights, marketing automation, and web development workflow
- 3 years of account/project management agency side preferred
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic company
Please include your résumé and cover letter in PDF format*
ParkerWhite provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, and is headquartered in amazing Cardiff-by-the-Sea. This is an in-house position and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to San Diego area. Sorry no relocation compensation.
ParkerWhite Brand Interactive
We’re ParkerWhite, a health + happiness agency for health-focused brands.
We have a passion for helping to improve the quality of peoples’ lives. We align ourselves with companies that are developing products and services with these same values. From wearables and devices to healthy lifestyle consumer products–health is our (100% all natural) sweet spot. And our success with our clients makes everyone happy.
Company Website: www.parkerwhite.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)