Digital Marketing Intern
Do you have a true passion for digital marketing, social media, communications, content creation, researching, and learning? Are you fearless, hardworking, and able to manage multiple projects with ease, and eager to begin and build a fantastic marketing career?
ParkerWhite Brand Interactive is seeking an intern who will be a part of a dynamic and cutting edge team where he or she will assist with a wide variety of Digital Marketing tactics and initiatives, with a special emphasis on Social Media platforms.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct research and help develop content and regular posts for ParkerWhite.
- Produce weekly reports on client projects to analyze and monitor project performance and provide to management for review.
- Build and update outreach lists and build up online presences across all social media platforms.
- Assisting in writing copy and proofing for grammar and spelling.
- Monitor emerging social media tools, trends, and applications while collaborating with a diverse group of internal staff.
These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for this position:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school majoring in business, marketing, communication or related field. Must be for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven self-starter and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong interest in and passion for Digital Marketing, new technologies, and Social Media
- Familiarity and understanding of the internet, search techniques, social media platforms, and on-line applications
- Must be willing and able to commit to 20 hours per week
Would be nice:
- Experience writing for online audiences
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience with social media dashboards
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- CMS experience with WordPress, Drupal or others
What we offer:
- College credit
- Mentorship from leaders in healthcare, active lifestyle and wellness industries
- Awesome, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for contract work – if you exceed expectations
Application is to include:
- Cover letter indicating interest in Digital Marketing
- Writing samples
ParkerWhite Brand Interactive
We’re ParkerWhite, a health + happiness agency for health-focused brands.
We have a passion for helping to improve the quality of peoples’ lives. We align ourselves with companies that are developing products and services with these same values. From wearables and devices to healthy lifestyle consumer products–health is our (100% all natural) sweet spot. And our success with our clients makes everyone happy.
Company Website: www.parkerwhite.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)