ParkerWhite is looking for a 2D Animation Intern to contribute to our short-form animated features. Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker, enjoys all things video, works well with a small team, loves dogs, and is willing to contribute to our rapidly expanding operations.
We work in a fast-paced environment and seek talented teammates who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects on tight deadlines. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects.
The Internship is an unpaid program for academic credit with the potential for extension.
What you will gain:
- Experience with real world content development and execution
- Familiarity with the animation production process, including programming deadlines
- Hands on training using animation software
- Knowledge of how to collaborate with story tellers to design compelling content
- Finished projects to add to your portfolio
What we require:
- Must be fairly local to our Cardiff-by-the-Sea location and have reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in one of the following – Premiere Pro, Flash, After Effects
- Creative and flexible
- Familiarity with social networking sites
ParkerWhite Brand Interactive
We’re ParkerWhite, a health + happiness agency for health-focused brands.
We have a passion for helping to improve the quality of peoples’ lives. We align ourselves with companies that are developing products and services with these same values. From wearables and devices to healthy lifestyle consumer products–health is our (100% all natural) sweet spot. And our success with our clients makes everyone happy.
Company Website: www.parkerwhite.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)