Do you have a true passion for social media, writing, digital communications, content creation, researching and learning?
Are you fearless, hard working, and able to manage multiple projects with ease, and eager to learn and build a fantastic career in social media?
ParkerWhite is looking for a Social Media Intern to work on-site with the Social Media Manager to assist with creating content. The ideal applicant will possess strong writing skills, a passion for social media and a deep understanding of various social channels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to agency and client social channels, monitoring and posting on the agency blog and social channels, engaging in community management, preforming social media brand audits, participating in online outreach and promotion. Those looking to gain valuable agency social media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Must be dedicated to researching and absorbing industry material, news, blogs, articles, posts, etc. and be able to dissect and summarize findings
- Must be polished, professional, mature, committed, fearless, flexible, and socially engaging
- Must be a super-strong, nimble and quality-oriented writer, who can vary his/her style and write engaging copy and post headlines
- Must take criticism and changes in direction with poise and maturity - no divas or whiners or blame-placers
- Must work independently, but know to communicate and check-in regularly
- Must be self-sufficient and able to solve problems with minimal direction
- Must be able to speak up if he/she sees a question or problem
- Must thoroughly understand and be a quick learner of all social media and digital technology
- Must be willing and able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school majoring in business, marketing, communication or related field
- Strong interest in and passion for Social Media, new technologies, and Digital Marketing
- Have some experience in the social media, digital communication, and be able to articulate its different aspects to apply on a daily basis
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Proven self-starter and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- College credit
- Mentorship from leaders in social media marketing
- Portfolio development: working on youth focused brands
- Awesome, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for contract work - if you exceed expectations
- Possible paid internship depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a cover letter (a must) with your resume along with 3 to 5 writing samples. We will only respond to relevant candidates.
ParkerWhite Brand Interactive
We’re ParkerWhite, a health + happiness agency for health-focused brands.
We have a passion for helping to improve the quality of peoples’ lives. We align ourselves with companies that are developing products and services with these same values. From wearables and devices to healthy lifestyle consumer products–health is our (100% all natural) sweet spot. And our success with our clients makes everyone happy.
Company Website: www.parkerwhite.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)